Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thinking Blogger - Tag, You're It

I've been tagged by Janice at Cow Hampshire as a Thinking Blogger. This is a meme that is going around the blogosphere. I'm honored by the award!


The rules for the meme are straightforward...
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think;
2. Link to the original post at The Thinking Blog, so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme; and
3. Optionally: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ graphic with a link to the post that you wrote.
So now, for the 5 blogs that make me think (and I'm having to work very hard to keep from duplicating the ones that Janice and my cousin Terry whom she also tagged haven't tagged even though there are lots of options out there):
1. Southern Byways - I love SP's take on all things Southern.
2. The Recliner Commentaries - I met Dennis several years ago at an ACL conference. He mostly comments on current events.
3. Seldom Wrong, Never in Doubt - I had the opportunity to work with Jon years ago when CCU was still CBC&S. He was a thinking professor then, and he's still thinking!
4. Sandusky History - This is a great blog dealing with the history of Sandusky and Erie County, Ohio by the Library Archives.
5. Blogging Cat - I never cease to be amazed at how similar Muddy and my cat Brumley are.
Thanks to all of these bloggers and many others for making me think.

No comments: