Monday, October 08, 2007

LibraryThing updates book view

LibraryThing has made some changes to its book pages. While I'd gotten used to the old, I think I'll like the new better. I haven't had time to really use them for a long period of time, but I see some improvements that I'm already welcoming. You'll find my catalog at http://www.librarything.com/catalog/thornton37814. I've seen suggestions before that genealogists might use LibraryThing at some point as a means of requesting a lookup to see if a book is worth ordering on Interlibrary Loan via their local library or purchasing for themselves. I've seen no requests to date for lookups in my large collection of history and genealogy books, but I can certainly see that as an option some day to replace some of the tools such as "Books We Own."

No comments: