Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Lisa's Genealogy Personality Quiz

I just received my March 2008 issue of Family Tree Magazine in the mail. If you don't subscribe, you need to RUN out to the newstand and purchase a copy. Lisa Alzo of The Accidental Genealogist has an excellent quiz/article entitled "What's Your Type?" that begins on page 30. I think I'm a combination of about three of the types. I love the traditional sources, but I also am enthusiastic about some of the online technologies. Online is not, however, my favorite way to research, and that option never made my top choice even though I love reading blogs and using online resources. My job forces me to be more of a weekend genealogist than I'd like for about 9 months of the year. However, I will confess that my cat is the first to know of almost all my genealogical discoveries! (see 7e - if you wondered why I made that true confession) I smiled when I read 6e because I usually take a spare suitcase just for what I purchase if I'm driving to a conference and ship stuff home if I'm flying. Overall, I chose "c" five times and "e" five times. Thanks, Lisa, for an interesting quiz!

No comments: