For each person listed below, provide the name of the spouse of the person and the genea-blogger to whom they are related. Easy, eh?
1) Emma Priscilla Libby - Bill West of West in New England
2) Cerena Whipple - Apple of Apple's Tree
3) Elenor L. Vreeland - Miriam Midkiff of AnceStories
4) Abbie Ardell Smith - Randy Seaver of GeneaMusings
5) Daniel Derondo Delaney - Sherri Fenley of The Educated Genealogist
6) Ophelia Elizabeth Nix - Terry Thornton of Hill Country of Monroe County, Mississippi
And for the bonus question:
A bonus question: Who in your ancestry has a very unique name? Tell us - amaze us with the creativity of your ancestors!
I think I'll go with Tamasin Ireland, the wife of Rev. Nathan Ward. To be honest, I really don't think of names being unique after years of doing genealogical research. I've not encountered a lot of people with the name "Tamasin" though. Most published sources state that her father was Abraham Ireland. I blogged an interesting story about Abraham over a year ago.