Smoky Mountain Family Historian

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Levi and Stephen Do the Hula


This was created at JibJab. Janice Brown over at Cow Hampshire has challenged all the Genea-bloggers to show our humor gene. Here's two gentlemen (my great-great grandfathers) from McLean County, Illinois doing the Hula. Stephen Taylor (1814-1881) is the dark-headed one. Levi Lantz (1811-1887), an Amish man, is the other.

If you are having trouble viewing it, try http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/46a8f95380ba919f/46f1c3f93d7f7754

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • And just when I think we've reached the pinnacle of irreverence... Lori, you find a better way lol

    Janice

    By Blogger Janice, at 10:00 PM  

  • Very funny, but what would your great-great-grandmothers say?

    fM

    By Blogger The footnoteMaven, at 3:45 PM  

  • That's a tough one. I suspect that Betsey put up with more than that from Stephen from what I've read about him. Barbara might not have appreciated that from Levi!

    By Blogger Lori Thornton, at 7:09 PM  

  • Betsy and Barbara have obviously put an end to Levi and Stephen worldly ways --- I can't seem to see nor hear them doing the Hula or anything else. Four tries --- so Betsy and Barbara have got them back under control. LOL!

    TERRY

    By Blogger Terry Thornton, at 11:00 PM  

  • I actually had a little trouble viewing it in Internet Explorer 7, but I used my Firefox browser and saw it find after updating my Adobe Flash to the current version. You can download Firefox at http://www.mozilla.com/ if you want to try that.

    By Blogger Lori Thornton, at 6:52 AM  

  • Make that "fine" instead of "find." I shouldn't be trying to type when I'm not awake yet!

    By Blogger Lori Thornton, at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home