Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stitching Bloggers Question of the Week

Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your dream. If not, tell us about your cross stitch dream… maybe you dream of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc.

Answer: Yes. However, I don't want to compete with all the great ones that are already in this area. I love my LNS, One More Stitch. However, I also love the ones in Pigeon Forge and Wears Valley. I want to visit the one in Loudon sometime. I'd need to relocate someplace where I could "corner the market" if I were to ever own my own. I should also say that I also think about other small business adventures.

To be honest, I'd be kind of like Betsy in the Monica Ferris books and need my own Goddy to teach the classes. I'm okay with basics, but I'd need someone who could do the more advanced stuff.

No comments: