Monday, November 12, 2012

The ABCs of Ancestral Home Towns

As I was reading blogs over the weekend, I spotted a very clever series of posts by one blogger on the ABCs of her ancestry. (I wish I could remember which blog it was. I'm saying "her," but it could have been a male blogger. I'm pretty sure it was female though.) After I'd closed out my blog reader, an idea hit me. I decided not to quite copy her idea, but to adapt it for my purposes by limiting my ABCs to places that my ancestors or their offspring (cousins, etc.) lived.  This series will begin Tuesday. I will probably only do about 3 letters per week so that I have room for some other posts as well.  I know it will be difficult to choose between towns in some instances so I foresee repeating this series at some point using different places.

No comments: