Friday, November 02, 2012

We Interrupt This Program . . .

Remember those old messages we used to get when breaking news interrupted our regularly scheduled program on television? Well, it's not really breaking news, but I was out of readily accessible children's books pertaining to genealogy or something of interest to genealogy, so I'm taking a break this week from the children's literature and genealogy Friday series while I take time to locate a few books that I can use from other places. I had hoped to visit another area library's children's department before I reached this point, but my schedule lately has just not permitted me to do so. I'm hoping to resume the series next week, but it could possibly be November 16.

In the meantime, if you are going to be in the Memphis area tomorrow (November 3), stop by the Tennessee Genealogical Society's seminar to meet me! It's at the Pickering Center, 7771 Poplar Pike, Germantown from 9 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Registration begins at 8:30. Hope to see you there!

No comments: