Friday, May 09, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

I will not be blogging again until May 17 or 18. I'm taking a few days at the end of the semester for R & R.

I apologize to footnoteMaven for not participating in her first Shades carnival. I tried to find a photo of a mother, but I could not find pictures of mothers with their children. My family tended to just have the kids or just have the mother in their photos.

Graduation is tonight. I've got a couple of things that I've got to go take care of in the office today.

3 comments:

Jasia said...

Enjoy your time away from the blogosphere Lori. We'll be waiting for you when you get back!

maggie moran said...

Enjoy your time off! :D

footnoteMaven said...

No apologies necessary - I hope Smile will be around for a long time and we will see your post soon.

Enjoy the time off!

fM