Monday, August 06, 2018

Vacation in Daytona Beach - Monday Post

I doubt you will get any genealogy-related posts this week. I'm on vacation, and I'm trying to make myself stay away from genealogical research so I can truly relax before the academic year begins.

Here are a few photos from last night and this morning.

The view from the patio outside my hotel room Sunday late afternoon.

Sherlock and Barney began their exploration before Mr. B, who was more skittish.
Aunt Catfish's on the River was recommended by a couple of folks from church who'd loved it.

Live entertainment outdoors while you wait to be seated.

At the end of the pier -- a giant catfish!

Salad bar was great. I wish I'd gotten more of the black-eyed pea salad.

The catfish comes with one side, a hush puppy, and a cinnamon roll that melts in your mouth.

Monday morning. Sun coming up on the beach.

No comments: