Monday, December 03, 2007

The one day I didn't have my camera . . .

I saw five deer crossing the road on the way to work. They were all doe. (Go ahead, sing it . . . "Doe, a deer, a female deer . . .") It was less than a mile from my house. I live near Panther Creek State Park, and I suspect these were from there. The fifth deer appeared to have a leg injury, but I stopped and waited for her to get across the road as the other looked back.

Totally unrelated, I'm so glad that Dawn has finished the Britty Kitty stocking for Allie. I have a soft spot for cats, and Brittercup makes some of the best designs out there for cat lovers. They are quick to stitch too which makes it even better in my book! I need to look in my stash and see if I have the pattern. If not, I need to run to One More Stitch and get it. If it's not in stock, I can order it for next year.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

Thanks for the sweet comments:) I love Brittercup Designs. For one they are really simple and quick to stitch and another is they are just so cute.