Friday, January 18, 2008

Carnival #40 is Up

Creative Gene has posted the 40th Carnival of Genealogy. It's all about living relative connections. The guidelines for the next carnival are there. We are supposed to decide with which 4 ancestors we want to dine. She gave us some great question prompts to really get our creativity flowing!

If that's not enough reading for you, check out Janice's listing of Links to Warm Your Heart on a Cold Day over at Cow Hampshire. By the way, Prince is calling for no snow or an insignificant amount. I think he's right. I've been watching the weather radar, and although some of the meteorologists are still saying we could get snow, it really looks to me like most of it is going to stay on the North Carolina side of the Smokies.

And, I'll mention that I received the January 2008 issue of The Septs with the article I wrote in it today.

No comments: