Terry has given me a Blogging Friends Forever Award. He got his from footnoteMaven who got hers from Miriam who got hers from Carol.
Here are the rules:
- Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
- 4 of them followers of your blog.
- One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
- You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
Here are the 5 people I tag:
- Lisa at Small-Leaved Shamrock
- Maggie at Maggie Reads (that The Ghost Map book looks good!)
- Paula at Paula Goff Christy's Blog (by the way, she's new to blogging and needs some help on Facebook confirming ownership of her blog)
- Becky at Kinexxions
- Kathryn at Looking4Ancestors (the one that fits #3 above)
By the way, if you want a good laugh, check out this picture. I was looking through a photo gallery that accompanied an article on Block Island at Boston.com when I stumbled upon this. I have to admit to almost having to pick myself up off the floor when I saw it. Some of you may have seen it on Facebook because I posted it as an item.