Thursday, March 06, 2008
My blogging will be light for the next few days. I'll be attending the genealogy conference in Sevierville on Saturday. I'm also keeping an eye on the weather. We have snow in the forecast again, and I may decide to go ahead and move over to Sevierville Friday night just so I don't have as long of a drive on roads which may or may not need to be treated. With it being a weekend, they won't be in a hurry in Hamblen or Jefferson County to clear them. I suspect that all the main roads in Sevier County will be fine because they depend on tourism. I probably won't make a decision until after work tomorrow.